Current Career Opportunities
Sigma Stretch Film of Tulsa, Oklahoma based manufacturing operation presently has an opening for a Maintenance Manager / Supervisor.
Responsible for production machinery uptime; supervising, leading, coaching and developing employees. Ensuring all maintenance personnel are adequately trained to safely achieve both department and company goals while maintaining an injury free environment. Ensuring machine repairs are completed in a timely and competent manner through proper communications and follow-up with all applicable parties.
Oversee all installation, repair, and upkeep of the company’s cast film and blown film extrusion lines.
Administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, supervising staff, allocating workload based on the maintenance personnel’s skill, ability, and qualifications.
Establishing strong leadership and communication to build a positive culture and motivate a team.
Ensure preventative maintenance schedules on all production machinery are being followed with a strong sense of urgency and understanding of critical production schedules and equipment maintenance.
Assist in maintenance planning, production machinery repairs & grounds maintenance, OSHA compliance, and safety.
- Be available 24/7 for emergency maintenance and unexpected facility closure.
- Training, coaching, and accountability of all direct reports.
- Oversee outside contractors and vendors to ensure their work is completed safely and accurately.
- Proficient with industrial hydraulics, PLC, electrical systems, and pneumatics, as well as facility maintenance, and effectively troubleshoot the equipment.
- Ability to work with all applicable parties to ensure adequate utility resources, environmental & hazardous waste removal, and security, fire, and emergency systems.
- Well versed in maintenance process and health & safety regulations.
- Planning maintenance operations.
- Working knowledge of the facilities machines and equipment.
- Ability to track and report on activity.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
2-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment; 7 + years of closely related manufacturing experience
Competitive Pay, Holidays, Vacation, Medical, Dental, and 401K. Please email your resume to Kelly.email@example.com