Current Career Opportunities
Posting Date 12/31/2019:
Sigma Stretch of Tulsa, OK has an immediate opportunity for a Plant Manager role. The ideal candidate will have a background in blown and/or cast film extrusion with stretch film experience a plus. They must have the ability to thrive in a fast pace environment and be able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Direct and manage all plant operations including Production, Logistics, Quality, HR, and Maintenance
- Work indirectly with the management team for maintenance, quality, logistics and supply chain at corporate.
- Oversee the on time production of all finished goods according to the company’s standard of quality.
- Ensure compliance of all OSHA and regulatory requirements in the plant
- Ensure that all quality standards, specifications and policies are met.
- Initiate continuous improvement projects and processes by recommending measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality standards.
- Maintain a culture of high performance and accountability in quality, employee engagement, overall equipment effectiveness and safety.
- Develops systems and sets performance targets and measures that appropriately assess the performance of the plant and direct reports, and reviews progress to ensure achievement of targets
- Train, instruct and direct work activities of employees; identify succession role requirements and high potential talent, and actively trains key talent
- Develop and execute strategic plans to improve productivity and efficiency of operations.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries while minimizing overtime.
- Coordinate plant activities with headquarters and departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, FSA, 401K Retirement Plan, Vacation and Holidays. Please submit resumes to Joe Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org.